PDA

View Full Version : Project Reality [OD-S] Server perm ban?

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 01:27:01
So I am (MusicPlayer is also ingame name) trying to join [OD-S] server and game greets me with message that I am banned. I believe it's been quite sometime since I last joined [OD-S] server. Could you check, do I have a perm ban to your server and if yes, may it get removed?

Zrix
29th December 2015, 06:43:06
You were kicked once and later banned for trolling around playing music over Mumble and being disruptive.
Considering your username this was not a one-time thing.

Convince us why we should remove it.

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 11:51:12
My purpose is not to troll but rather entertain people with high quality music and if someone is annoyed by it, I will stop playing music around that player and if I get a warning from admin telling me to stop, I'll henceforth completely stop playing music over Mumble in that server for some time.

I also have other PR player accounts aiming for normal online play and if one of my accounts gets perm banned from particular server, this time MusicPlayer, all of them are banned from that server, meaning that I cannot join it, even if I'm joining it for normal play.

L4gi
29th December 2015, 11:54:43
What are some of your other accounts?

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 11:57:29
What are some of your other accounts?

They are irrelevant, since if you unban this one account, the others automatically become unbanned too.

L4gi
29th December 2015, 12:17:12
Might be more inclined to unban if we knew who the hell you actually are...

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 12:57:13
Might be more inclined to unban if we knew who the hell you actually are...

Well I'd rather remain anonymous and not tell all IRL information of myself. I have couple of different player names and should some of them be the main me? Please clarify better, what you want to know from me. In my opinion, all you need to know, is the MusicPlayer account.

MaxBooZe
29th December 2015, 19:24:36
They are irrelevant, since if you unban this one account, the others automatically become unbanned too.

That would actually make the other accounts relevant, seeing as we might have banned one of those instead of your current one. Also unless you used your actual name as your playername, I highly doubt any IRL information is exposed by posting your other usernames.

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 19:49:10
I have not gotten a ban in any other account than MusicPlayer, nor I have done bannable offence in other accounts. Even if I lied to you, and made bannable offence in some other account, you can easily take care of it by banning me again. Also everyone can make multiple accounts and request unban without telling anything about other accounts, which are possibly banned too.

MaxBooZe
29th December 2015, 21:17:15
Even if I lied to you, and made bannable offence in some other account, you can easily take care of it by banning me again.

Or we could do our due diligence and not unban you to begin with, saves us effort and time.

Also everyone can make multiple accounts and request unban without telling anything about other accounts, which are possibly banned too.

Which is why we are asking you what your other accounts are and aren't unbanning you until you do.

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 22:33:44
But if I didn't told about my other accounts, what would your actions have been then?

The reason, I don't want to reveal the account, which I mainly use for normal online play is because I don't want the account MusicPlayer associated with my main account. I simply don't want people to know that "that" player is also the MusicPlayer. I kinda don't want to lose my main player account reputation. I use the name of my main account almost everywhere in the internet. It is my PR forums name, YouTube, other games, etc. Those two accounts are for different purposes. I talk to mic in my main player account and with MusicPlayer, I dont talk to mic.

MaxBooZe
29th December 2015, 23:02:26
But if I didn't told about my other accounts, what would your actions have been then?

The reason, I don't want to reveal the account, which I mainly use for normal online play is because I don't want the account MusicPlayer associated with my main account. I simply don't want people to know that "that" player is also the MusicPlayer. I kinda don't want to lose my main player account reputation. I use the name of my main account almost everywhere in the internet. It is my PR forums name, YouTube, other games, etc. Those two accounts are for different purposes. I talk to mic in my main player account and with MusicPlayer, I dont talk to mic.

Seems like you've made the decision for us then. If you don't feel safe associating this account with your own other accounts then we won't be associating this account with playing on the server.

MusicPlayer
29th December 2015, 23:09:13
Okay, I get it but may I reveal the account name via private message and with as less people knowing it as possible?

I'm still a bit curious, what would your actions have been if I didn't mention that I have other accounts than MusicPlayer?

L4gi
30th December 2015, 07:54:34
We wouldnt have unbanned you, thats for sure. You can PM me your other accounts. I wont post them publicly.

MusicPlayer
30th December 2015, 13:17:43
Thanks. Will do.

MusicPlayer
1st January 2016, 17:15:52
So are you working on it? I'm still banned. I already revealed my big secret to L4gi.

L4gi
1st January 2016, 18:11:18
PM Zrix with a message where you assure you wont break the rules, wont be an asshat and will do your best to uphold a good attitude ingame. If he is happy with your message, you will be unbanned.

Zrix
1st January 2016, 19:12:28
Post it here instead.

MusicPlayer
1st January 2016, 19:28:50
Of course I try to obey the rules, not be an asshat and do my overall best. Besides, I think you won't be seeing MusicPlayer in your servers anymore. Unless some admins or players really want so :D

L4gi
1st January 2016, 19:42:01
Aight, take this as your first and last warning. You can unban him, Zrix.

Zrix
1st January 2016, 20:15:20
k, gone on next restart

MusicPlayer
1st January 2016, 21:16:19
Thanks.