Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [NEW] Teamwork Night Hades Peak CNC - 28.12.2014 - 18:30PRT

High Command
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    People that played it, what did you think. Keep it mind it was only(?) one round but how was it, think it would need any major changes to make it popular?
    I think it need more bushes, more tree, more fog, so advantage of scopes is not that great. In PR we don't have any low visibility maps, so Hades would be the first.

Dutch dominated Militia because of range and a lot of openings.

Private
    Those probably wont happen an increase will only hurt FPS and Hades Overgrowth is already at almost 19,000. I watch one of the videos and it also looked like the dutch may have really owned because of FOB placement. Any vehicle changes you would recommend to balance it a bit more?

High Command
    Militia buggered up the initial FOB placement, and kept playing it wrong from a CnC standpoint. We also didn't make use of the Militias strengths, it was the Dutchies that kept ambushing and doing raids with recon squids.
    The map is probably fine, but we would need more rounds to tell for sure.

Wargames Representative
    Milita never really used their armor, at least we never felt it. But even with more armor the Dutch INF is still OP without changing the VR I don't see milita ever winning a round. Also, lack of RPs for Miltia makes assaults on the FOB quite hard (not sure why the RPs are not working with the BMPs...).

Thanks for joining last night Sierra's.

cheers,
    Curry.

High Command
    The armour was used to some extent, but shitty T-60s and BMP-1s are no match for TOWs and proper tanks with thermals.

Private
    Yeah, dutch should probably lose their tank.