Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Project Reality [OD-S] Server perm ban?

Project Reality [OD-S] Server perm ban?

So I am (MusicPlayer is also ingame name) trying to join [OD-S] server and game greets me with message that I am banned. I believe it's been quite sometime since I last joined [OD-S] server. Could you check, do I have a perm ban to your server and if yes, may it get removed?

High Command
    You were kicked once and later banned for trolling around playing music over Mumble and being disruptive.
    Considering your username this was not a one-time thing.

Convince us why we should remove it.

My purpose is not to troll but rather entertain people with high quality music and if someone is annoyed by it, I will stop playing music around that player and if I get a warning from admin telling me to stop, I'll henceforth completely stop playing music over Mumble in that server for some time.

I also have other PR player accounts aiming for normal online play and if one of my accounts gets perm banned from particular server, this time MusicPlayer, all of them are banned from that server, meaning that I cannot join it, even if I'm joining it for normal play.

What are some of your other accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by L4gi View Post
    What are some of your other accounts?
    They are irrelevant, since if you unban this one account, the others automatically become unbanned too.

Might be more inclined to unban if we knew who the hell you actually are...

Quote Originally Posted by L4gi View Post
    Might be more inclined to unban if we knew who the hell you actually are...
    Well I'd rather remain anonymous and not tell all IRL information of myself. I have couple of different player names and should some of them be the main me? Please clarify better, what you want to know from me. In my opinion, all you need to know, is the MusicPlayer account.

High Command
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicPlayer View Post
    They are irrelevant, since if you unban this one account, the others automatically become unbanned too.
    That would actually make the other accounts relevant, seeing as we might have banned one of those instead of your current one. Also unless you used your actual name as your playername, I highly doubt any IRL information is exposed by posting your other usernames.

I have not gotten a ban in any other account than MusicPlayer, nor I have done bannable offence in other accounts. Even if I lied to you, and made bannable offence in some other account, you can easily take care of it by banning me again. Also everyone can make multiple accounts and request unban without telling anything about other accounts, which are possibly banned too.

High Command
    Even if I lied to you, and made bannable offence in some other account, you can easily take care of it by banning me again.
    Or we could do our due diligence and not unban you to begin with, saves us effort and time.

Also everyone can make multiple accounts and request unban without telling anything about other accounts, which are possibly banned too.
    Which is why we are asking you what your other accounts are and aren't unbanning you until you do.