Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ban appeal .Motorola.

Sergeant
    "he wounded me badly and i was going to die, so i chased him the next village wher e he stopped by (probably setting up a FOB or waiting for other members, i dont know) then thats where i "lined" myself to take the shot, i killed him."

So he wounded you, he probably could have avoided you, but accidents happens. What you did is even worse than i expected, you followed him with the intention to kill a friendly. Its just not okay. And those people who were " gang-report and whining" because you very intentionally "accidentally kill the friend" are completely justified in doing that.
    You are never allowed to team kill on purpose, that you try to defend this shows us that you you probably should not be let back on.

Motorola do you truly believe you have done nothing wrong at all on our server. Quite honestly it is total bullshit the way you are justifying every action you've done. There is absolutely no reason for you to TK. If you get TKed intentionally just report, don't go off trying to act like the law. Your chat spam is unacceptable to, it doesn't matter if others are doing it, in fact that's a shit reason as to why you spammed chat. Will you begin to mass TK when "others are doing it"? Don't spam chat period even if someone talks to you specifically.

You don't like any of the rules we lay down then it is very simple, go make your own WW2 server.

As for my clan mates I say give him one last chance seeing he has seen what the worst case scenario is when he breaks the rules and that next time this will be the only reaction he'll get if he behaves badly again.

Motorola they may not even consider what I said. But if you are going to be as persistent, than I advise you to look over everything you've done on our server, dig deep and tell the real truth behind the reason for your actions and write a formal apology in this thread of everything you did. This clan can smell bullshit from miles away even if you smacked us with a febreze bottle, so it's not working.

I do believe people can change over time, hopefully you take some of these days off to figure out how to be a better player.
    Last edited by helltrouphy; 22nd January 2016 at 05:54:10.

Sergeant
    Before everyone comes smacking helltrouphy, can I just say its impressive to see him be very mature.
    And mr.joachim, I suggest you follow his advice, and maybe something can happen.

High Command
    Ban remains. Locked.