Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NFL Season 2013

High Command

NFL Season 2013

Because it's worth discussing a seasons where the Jets perform better than the Giants...

Sergeant

I dont watch it much but..... Ravens gonna win

Rugland?

High Command
    Quote Originally Posted by JackONeill View Post
    Rugland?
    Yea... he was cut from the Lions. Feelsbad

Ma... Ray Lewis no longer plays for the Ravens.. And they can't win.. even one game. Also, Colts gonna win it all.

Sergeant
    >implying I dont already know hes not part of the ravens anymore

Just making sure.

High Command
    Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 offense in the league, and we have always had a solid secondary. The pieces fit together so nicely it's easy for me to say SUPERBOWL CHAMPS this early in the season (I know I'm probably wrong). Manning has 75% completion and has a 138 rating after the last game, the man has found his stride with the team. Thank you New England for Welker, he is an amazing TE and has fantastic hands. Moreno may not be the biggest threat but he is still a threat and that has been giving Manning a lot of options to play around with. Thomas and Decker are able to improve with the leadership and experience Manning brings to the table, but they are still pretty solid receivers. My only beef is the offensive line is a little on the lean side, even after snagging a few bigger guys in the offseason.

Either way, Colts are shit without Manning. GG.

Lel.. Shit without Manning? 11-5 last year went to the playoffs.. On pace for the playoffs and division win.. While beating the 49ers.. who you might remember as playing in the Super Bowl last year... Hardly shit. As good? No. But shit? Hell no. The colts this year are definitely a top 12 team.. which is something a LOT of teams can't say. That said in reality either the Pats or the Broncos are winning the Super Bowl this year.

High Command
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 offense in the league, and we have always had a solid secondary. The pieces fit together so nicely it's easy for me to say SUPERBOWL CHAMPS this early in the season (I know I'm probably wrong). Manning has 75% completion and has a 138 rating after the last game, the man has found his stride with the team. Thank you New England for Welker, he is an amazing TE and has fantastic hands. Moreno may not be the biggest threat but he is still a threat and that has been giving Manning a lot of options to play around with. Thomas and Decker are able to improve with the leadership and experience Manning brings to the table, but they are still pretty solid receivers. My only beef is the offensive line is a little on the lean side, even after snagging a few bigger guys in the offseason.

Either way, Colts are shit without Manning. GG.
    Gonna get into the playoffs only to lose to like the Lions, lel...
    I'd like to see the Seahawks vs Broncos superbowl this year.